South Africa is NOT Yellow Fever affected
South Africa Visa for Indians. To get South Africa Visa required for Indian passport holders , you need to Visit VFS Global as South Africa High Commission does not accept Direct applications
Requirements for South Africa Tourist Visa for Indians
- Original Valid Passport with minimum of 3 months of Validity.
- Two Photographs (3.5mm X 4.5mm, White Background and Coloured)
- Completed and Signed Forms. (Information Form DHA 84 & Medical Form)
- Proof of Funds (Bank Statement with Seal and Signature of Bank official and minimum closing balance of ZAR 3000 or equivalent in INR (Approx Rs 15000)).
- Proof of Hotel Booking
- Flight Tickets or Reservation
- NOC for leave from employer/ school/ university clearly mentioning the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature. If Self Employed, then covering Letter on Business Letterhead
- A day-to-day itinerary/travel plan covering your stay in South Africa.
- Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature (should clearly mention who will bear the expenses of the trip). If Self Employed, then covering Letter on Business Letterhead
How to Apply
Steps to apply for South Africa Visa
- Print the Forms (Information Form DHA 84 & Medical Form) and fill it with Black Ink and in Block or Capital Letters.
- Gather all required documents.
- Write a Covering Letter stating Why, When, Where are you visit and for how much time.
- Visit VFS Global office and Submit all the required documents and pay the Fees.
- Collect your passport after getting notificaition of Collection of passport or Track your Application
|| Visa Fees is Zero + Rs 2040 (VFS Charges)
||5 Working days
||Gurgoan, Jaipur, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Goa, Bangalore, Pune
||Visa Fees is Zero + Rs 2301 (VFS Charges)
||7 Working days
Contact VFS Global for Visa related help.
Contact : 022-67866066
Email : [email protected]
High Commission of South Africa
High Commission of South Africa in New Delhi
Address : B-18 Vasant Marg, Vasant Vihar , New Delhi, INDIA 110 057
Phone : (9111) 2614-9411 upto 9420
Fax : (9111) 2614-8605
Email : [email protected]
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases.
Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete
documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.
If you feel that any details here is wrong, You can mail us at [email protected] with proper source